06/03/2014

Who would be the audience for your media product?

My main audience would be older teenagers/ young adults as my questionnaire shows that they are more likely to watch Thriller films, especially one with a storyline like mine. Also, they would identify better with the main character as they are of a similar age, making it easier to sympathise with him. I wouldn't target at one gender over another as my research showed that the audience for thrillers is roughly equal.
 My main character is a white male young adult. I don't this would offend anyone or make them less likely to watch as he is very stereotypical for a thriller.
The audience for my thriller would most likely be males as my research also found that they were more likely to watch a thriller, particularly with a storyline like mine.
The audience for my film would also be British people, considering it is only a small budget, student film it wouldn't be likely for it to be seen in other countries, especially not English speaking ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment